Installation place requirement
Install the washer on a flat hard floor.
Make sure that air circulation around the washer is not impeded by carpets,rug etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials
under the washer.
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washer next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove,an
insulating(85x60cm) covered with aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or stove,must be
inserted between the two appliance.
• The washer must not be installed in rooms where the temperature can drop below 0°C.
• Please ensure that when the washer is installed, it is easily accessible for the engineer in the event of
• With the washer installed adjust all four feet using the transit bolt spanner provided ensuring the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of approximately 20mm is left between the top of the washer and
the underside of the work-top.
BS Plug Safety Details (For U.K. User)
As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this apparatus may not correspond with the coloured markings
identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows:
The wire which is coloured Green and Yellow must be connected to the terminal in the plug which is marked with
the letter E or by the earth symbol
The wire which is coloured Blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or coloured
The wire which is coloured Brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured
If a 13 amp (BS 1363) plug is used, fit a 13 amp BS 1362 fuse.
Level floor :
Allowable slope under entire washer is 1˚
Power outlet :
Must be within 1.5 meters of either side of location of washer.
Do not overload the outlet with more than one appliance.
Additional Clearance :
For wall, door and floor modeling is required.
(10cm : rear / 2cm: right & left side)
Do not place or store laundry products on top of washer at any
They can damage the finish or controls.
THE WIRES IN THIS MAINS LEAD ARE COLOURED IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE:
GREEN AND YELLOW: EARTH
This appliance must be earthed
Green and Yellow(Earth)
or coloured Green or Green and Yellow.