3. Detergent dosage
• The detergent should be used according to the
instruction of the detergent manufacture.
• If too much detergent is used, too many suds
can occur and this will decrease the washing
result or cause heavy load to the motor.
• Use powder detergent only for the front
❇ If suds occur too much, pleas reduce the
• Detergent usage may need to be adjusted
for water temperature, water hardness,
size and soil level of the load. For best
results, avoid oversudsing.
4. Water softener
• A water softener, such as Anti limescale
(Clagon) can be used to cut down on the
use of detergent in extremely hard water
areas. Dispense according to the amount
specified on the packaging.
First add detergent and then the water
• Use the quantity of detergent as for soft
Full load : according to
Part load : 3/4 of the normal
Minimum load : 1/2 of full load.
• Detergent is flushed from the dispenser
at the beginning of the cycle.
5. Using the Tablets
1) Open the door and Tablets into the
2) Load the laundry into the drum.
3) Close the door.