Connecting to computer
To AC wall
USB 2.0 Converter
Please do not connect the AC adapter and USB 2.0 converter cable by any means
other than specified above.
"Use only power supplies listed in the user instructions" or "For applicable power
supplies see user instructions".
- Model name: WA-36A12S
- Manufacturer: Asian Power devices Inc.
- Rating: 36 W (3.0 A, 12 V)
For optimal performance, using the 'USB Booster Program' in the Software CD is
recommended when you connect the USB cable.
For optimal performance, using the SATA to eSATA Bracket is recommended when
you connect your old Desktop PC.
• Make sure you have a personal
computer with an open USB port or
eSATA port before connecting the drive
to your computer.
• Power for all device should be turn off
before attaching the cables.
Connect the drive to the computer as
shown in figure.
1. Connect the USB converter cable
(or eSATA cable) to the External Drive.
2. Connect the other end of the USB
converter cable (or eSATA cable) to
3. Connect the AC adapter plug to the
power connector at the rear of the
Attach the AC adapter to the AC wall
4. Make sure the power switch is turned on.
When the computer is ready, confirm
that the drive is detected. And then,
insert the supplied software CD into
the External Drive and install the