This unit can be operated in the system environment explained here.
• CPU : Pentium D 3.2 GHz or higher (Recommended Core 2 Duo
• O/S : Windows XP (Home / Professional / Media Center Edition)
• RAM : 1 GB or more
• HDD : 30 GB or more of available space (60 GB for Blu-ray Disc authoring)
USB 2.0 or eSATA port
BD-R : Sony, Panasonic
BD-RE : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Maxell, Sony, Panasonic
DVD-R : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim
DVD-RW : JVC, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media
DVD+R : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim
DVD+RW : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim
DVD±R DL : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim
DVD-RAM : Maxell
CD-R : LG, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden, TDK
CD-RW : LG, Ricoh, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim
* Compatibility problem in write/read function may occur with media depending on the media
* There may be some cases when motion picture playback is not smooth depending on bit rate.
• Playing Blu-ray Movies *NOTICE*
DVI or HDMI
Due to copyright protection features, certain requirements must be met in order to playback BD
movies on a computer. When using digital video connections, the monitor and graphics card must
support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP). Note that most monitors and graphics
cards currently don't support HDCP. But, most High Definition TVs and multimedia monitors do
support HDCP. Refer to the PC or graphic card maker's web site to see if your card supports HDCP.
Some video cards that currently support HDCP:
- Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or above
- 3D playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or above
*When using ATI Radeon
HD 1000 Series Graphic Card, some BLURAY movie title can not be
played on Windows7 normally. It caused by giving up supporting the device driver of this Graphic
Card by ATI Radeon
For more information, Please contact to customer service center or website of ATI Radeon
Graphic card driver shall meet AACS compliance criteria. Please consult your graphics card vendor
for proper driver solution.
HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection): Required to view pre-recoded Blu-ray Discs
which are copy protected.
E6600 or higher.)
with SP2/ Windows Vista (X86, X64)/ Windows 7
Compliant DVI or HDMI Compliant