Setting Oven Controls
To Set or Change the Temperature for Baking
The oven can be programmed to bake at any temperature from 170°F to 500°F.
To Set the Controls for Baking:
1. Press BAKE pad. "— — —°" appears in the display.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the UP or DOWN ARROW pad. The display will show "350°F." By pressing and holding the UP
or DOWN ARROW pad, the temperature can then be adjusted in 5°F increments.
3. When the UP or DOWN ARROW pad is released, the oven will begin heating to the selected temperature. When the
displayed temperature reaches the desired baking temperature, the control will beep once (1 time).
4. To cancel the baking function, press CLEAR OFF pad.
To Change the Oven Temperature after Baking has Started:
1. Press BAKE pad and make sure the bake temperature is displayed.
2. Press the UP or DOWN ARROW pad to increase or decrease the set temperature.
1. Arrange oven rack while oven is still cool.
2. Press BROIL pad.
3. Press and hold the UP or DOWN ARROW pad until the desired broil setting level appears in the display. Press the UP
ARROW pad for HI broil or the DOWN ARROW pad for LO broil. Most foods can be broiled at the HI broil setting.
Select the LO broil setting to avoid excess browning or drying of foods that should be broiled to the well-done stage.
4. Place the insert on the broiler pan, then place the food on the insert. DO NOT use the broiler pan without the insert
or cover the insert with aluminum foil. The exposed grease could ignite.
5. Place the pan on the oven rack or in the broiler drawer (depending on your model).
Electric Models Only: Open the oven door to the broil stop position when broiling.
6. Broil on one side until food is browned; turn and cook on the second side. Note: Always pull the rack out to the stop
position before turning or removing food.
7. When broiling is finished, press CLEAR OFF pad.
Should an oven fire occur, close the oven door and turn off the oven. If the fire continues, use a fire
extinguisher. DO NOT put water or flour on the fire. Flour may be explosive.
All failure modes give a visual and audible alarm. When display shows F1 (internal fault) or F3 (oven sensor circuit fault),
the electronic oven control has detected a fault condition. Note that code and push the CLEAR OFF pad to clean the
display and stop the beeping. Reprogram the oven. If fault recurs, push CLEAR OFF pad, disconnect the appliance to
prevent damage and contact an authorized servicer.
Note: The time of day must first be set in order to operate the oven.