1. This equipment complies with Part 68 of the FCC rules. On the bottom of this equipment is a label that
contains, among other information, the FCC registration number and Ringer Equivalence Number (REN)
for this equipment. If requested, provide this information to your telephone company.
2. The REN is useful to determine the quantity of devices you may connect to your telephone line and still
have all of those devices ring when your number is called. In most, but not all areas, the sum of the
RENs of all devices should not exceed five (5.0). To be certain of the number of devices you may
connect to your line, as determined by the REN, you should call your local telephone company to
determine the maximum REN for your calling area.
3. If your telephone causes harm to the telephone network, the telephone company may discontinue your
service temporarily. If possible, they will notify you in advance. But if advance notice is not practical,
you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be advised of your right to file a complaint with the
4. Your telephone company may make changes in its facilities, equipment, operations, or procedures that
could affect the proper operation of your equipment. If they do, you will be given advance notice so as
to give you an opportunity to maintain uninterrupted service.
5. If there is a problem with this unit, the telephone company may ask you to disconnect this equipment
from the network until the problem has been corrected or you are sure that the equipment is not
6. Repairs can only be made by the manufacturer or an authorized service agency. Unauthorized repairs
void registration and warranty. Contact seller or manufacturer for details of permissible user-performed
routine repairs, and where and how to have other than routine repairs made.
7. This equipment may not be used on coin service provided by the telephone company. Connection to
party lines is subject to state tariffs. (Contact your state public utility commission or corporation
commission for information.)
Jacks: RJ11 Ringer Equivalence: See bottom/underside of the CP-1260 unit.
CASIO COMMUNICATIONS, Inc. 20665 Manhattan Place, Torrance, CA 90501
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes made by the user not approved by CASIO COMMUNICATIONS can void the user's authority to
operate the equipment. This product is hearing aid compatible.
To order accessories for your CP-1260, to check on price or availability,
or to order parts using a credit card, call:
(800) 421-5080 or (310) 515-0207, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., PST.
To order on-line: www.pacparts.com
Helps protect telephone answering machines from damage
caused by lightning-strikes to the telephone line. Recommended for areas prone to
- For Model CP-1260
Replacement Battery Pack