ACS310, ACS320, ACS350 and ACS355
MUL1-R4 Installation Instructions
WARNING! Before installing MUL1-R4
option, read the safety instructions and
mechanical and electrical installation
instructions in the drive User's Manual.
Follow the instructions when installing,
operating and servicing the drive. If
ignored, physical injury or death may
follow, or damage may occur to the
drive, motor or driven equipment.
Note: You cannot lead the Safe torque off (STO) cable
through the gland plate in the ACS355.
3. If control cables or fieldbus option modules will be installed,
remove the detachable lid (3) from the gland box cover.
1. Fasten the gland box frame to drive with two M4×16 screws
and one M4x8 screw. Note: The M4×8 screw is already
installed in the drive.
4. With any fieldbus option module except FRSA-00, install the
option grounding plate to the gland box frame. See Mechanical
installation in the drive manual.
© 2010 ABB Oy. All Rights Reserved.
2. Fasten the gland box frame to wall with four M4 screws (not
5. Install the clamp (5a) for the control cable, or if cables are run
in conduits, replace all clamps with suitable glands (not
included). Run cables through the clamps and tighten. Strip
cable ends. Fasten the grounding conductor (PE) of the input
power cable and the twisted shield of motor cable under the
grounding clamps (5b). Connect the conductors to appropriate
terminals. See Electrical installation in the drive manual.
3AUA0000025916 Rev. C / 2010-01-25