• 1 x USB Type-C® cable with data transfer function (to connect your PC to the board's data port)
• 1 x 12~19V power supply*
• 1 x Monitor with HDMI cable
• 1 x Keyboard and Mouse set
* The power supply is purchased separately.
* The factory settings only includes a U-Boot bootloader and does not include a system
Before you begin the flashing procedure, please ensure of the following:
• The board is completely powered off, and the power cord and cables connecting the board to
your computer are all disconnected.
• The boot mode switches are set to eMMC mode, please refer to the table and illustration below
for the eMMC mode setting.
Flashing the Tinker Edge T
Initiating Fastboot mode:
I. Connect the USB Type-C® cable to the USB Type-C® ports on the Tinker Edge T and your host
II. Power on the board, you should automatically be booted into Fastboot mode.
Please note that you will only be booted into Fastboot mode when booting up the Tinker
Edge T for the first time.
Please refer to the readme file in the unzipped folder for details on other items such as re-
flash or recovery.
Executing the flash script:
I. Download the OS image from the Tinker Edge T website, then unzip the image file.
II. Run the flash script or command file to start the flash process. The flash process should
take a few minutes. Once the flash is completed, the Tinker Edge T will reboot and you
should be booted to the terminal prompt.