Isolation transformer (using ITC80D as an example) (1) AC SPD (2) Alarm cable port (3) Output disconnector (4) Ground bar (5) N input bar (6) SPD fuses (7) N output bar (8) AC input L bar Lithium battery cabinet SmartLi-672V-100AH-F (1) Alarm indicator (2) Running indicator (3) EPO button...
2. Use insulated tools during installation and operation. 3. Only Huawei engineers or engineers certified by Huawei are allowed to install, commission, and maintain the UPS. Otherwise, personal injury or equipment damage may occur, and the resulting UPS faults are beyond the warranty scope of Huawei.
Installing the Cabinets Hole dimensions for the ICC Hole dimensions for the lithium Cabinet (unit: mm) battery cabinet (unit: mm) 1. Determine the mounting hole positions. 2. Drill holes and install expansion sleeves. 3. Secure the isolation transformer, ICC cabinet, and lithium battery cabinet to the installation positions using expansion bolts.
(When Multiple ICC Cabinets and Lithium Battery Cabinets Are Configured) Combining Cabinets • ICC cabinet: Remove the screws from the front and rear connecting kits, route the connecting kits through the reserved holes, connect the two cabinets, and tighten the screws. •...
Installing the IP21 Component for the Lithium Battery Cabinet 1. Install leveling feet for the IP21 component, with two long feet at the front and two short feet at the rear. 2. Secure the IP21 component to the top of each cabinet. Installing PE Cables Installing a PE Cable Between the ICC Cabinet and the Isolation Transformer...
Two ICC cabinets (1) Site ground bar Installing a PE Cable for the Lithium Battery Cabinet 1. Check that the BCU power switch is OFF, and remove the cover from the PDU. 2. Connect a PE cable. (1) Site ground bar...
Installing ESMs 1. Before installing batteries, carefully read the battery safety precautions. 2. Wear insulation gloves and use insulated tools during installation. 3. Place the batteries in a correct way to prevent vibrations and shocks. 1. Remove filler panels from the cabinet based on the actual number of ESMs. 2.
4. Install communications cables for the batteries. 5. Remove the terminal cover from the ESMs. 6. Install power cables for the ESM. 7. Reinstall the terminal cover on the ESMs.
Installing Cables • Ensure that the upstream AC input circuit breaker is OFF, and that the warning label "Do not operate" is attached. • Switch off all circuit breakers before installing the power cable. Installing a PV Input Power Cable 1.
Two ICC cabinets (1) DG Installing Signal Cables Between Lithium Battery Cabinets • Multiple lithium battery cabinets have been configured. This section uses three lithium battery cabinets connected in parallel as an example. • The number of each lithium battery cabinet is determined by the parallel cable connection mode.
Signal cable routing for a lithium battery cabinet You are advised to arrange the master and slave cabinets from left to right to ensure that the cabinet numbers are consistent with those on the page of the monitoring system.
Installing Cables Between the Lithium Battery Cabinet and the ICC Cabinet 1. Switch all external battery circuit breakers to OFF. 2. Connect a signal cable between the lithium battery cabinet and the ICC cabinet. 3. Connect battery cables between the ICC cabinet and the lithium battery cabinet. •...
• Connecting multiple lithium battery cabinets to the ICC in parallel, with an optional combiner box (1) ICC cabinet (2) Lithium battery cabinet (3) Combiner box 4. Lay out the cables based on the instructions, and bind them using cable ties. 5.
2. Install an AC power cable between the ICC cabinet and the isolation transformer. Do not ground the AC input neutral wire of the isolation transformer. Single ICC cabinet Two ICC cabinets...
Installing an AC Output Cable for the Isolation Transformer A residual leakage protection device needs to be added to the AC device connected to the AC output of the isolation transformer. (1) Site ground bar (2) AC output (When Two ICC Cabinets Are Configured) Installing Control Cables Between Two ICC Cabinets 1.
2. 安装两台电控柜智能ETH插座间的通信线。 3. Install the EPO control cable. a) Install auxiliary contacts at the bases on the rear of the EPO buttons in cabinets 1 and 2.
b) Remove the cable from EPO-NC on the MUS01C in ICC cabinet 1, remove the EPO/-1 and EPO/-2 cables from the EPO button contact, keep the cable between EPO-NC and EPO/-1 disconnected, and connect the EPO/-2 cable to the upper part of the new auxiliary contact. c) Remove the cable from EPO-12V on the MUS01C in ICC cabinet 2, remove the EPO/-2 cable from the EPO button contact, and keep the cable between EPO-12V and EPO/-2 disconnected.
Installation Verification Check Item Acceptance criteria Installation and The cabinets are placed in accordance with the design drawing. The securing bases are secured. Arrangement of The adjacent cabinets are neatly arranged and secured with combined cabinets connecting plates. • Cable connections All bolts are fully tightened.
Power-on Commissioning Preparing for Power-On Turn on the battery breaker QF1 in the lithium battery cabinet. Turn on the BCU power switch QS1 in the lithium battery cabinet. (Optional) If there are multiple lithium battery cabinets, repeat the preceding steps. If the ICC cabinet software needs to be upgraded during the initial site setup, use either of the following power supply modes to perform the upgrade: •...
Turn on the battery cold-start breaker QF2 in the lithium battery cabinet. Check that the battery terminal voltage of the ICC cabinet is normal (should be the same as the voltage of the lithium battery cabinet). Hold down the battery startup button (BATT Start) for 5s Powering On the ICC Cabinet Using a Backup DG •...
1. Set the language, time, date, network parameters, and system parameters on the Settings Wizard screen. The IP address of the lithium battery cabinet must be the same as the lithium battery cabinet IP address set for the ICC cabinet. Parameter Setting EPO (emergency power-off) is performed only when this parameter is...
3. (For a parallel system) On the MDU of the master cabinet, choose System Info > Settings > Basic Param, and set Transformer Cabinet SPD Fault Alm. Cond. to Close. Setting Parameters for the Lithium Battery Cabinet Default User LCD Preset Password WebUI Preset Password admin (administrator) 000001...
Turn off the solar input switch and AC input switch. Check that the loads have powered off completely and that the control panel and indicators have turned off. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...