Important safety instructions
Read these instructions carefully. Save them for future reference.
1. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
2. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use
liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a water-moistened cloth for
3. Do not use this product near water.
4. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the
product falls, it could be seriously damaged.
5. This product should be operated from the type of power indicated on
the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power available,
consult your dealer or local power company.
6. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this
product where people will walk on the cord.
7. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots
as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that
could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind
onto or into the product.
8. Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or remov-
ing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
9. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to quali-
fied service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally when the operating in-
structions are followed. Adjust only those controls that are covered
by the operating instructions, since improper adjustment of other
controls may result in damage and will often require extensive
work by a qualified technician to restore the product to normal
e. If the product has been dropped or the case has been damaged. If
the product exhibits a distinct change in performance, indicating a
10. To avoid hazard of unexpected electrical shock, use the AC adapter
only when the wall socket is properly grounded.