The oven lights are standard 15-watt appliance bulbs. They will
come on when the oven door is opened. On double oven models
with self-clean upper and lower ovens, all oven lights will come
on when either door is opened. On double oven models with
standard-clean lower ovens, the oven lights will not come on
when the lower oven door is opened. The oven lights will not
work during the Self-Cleaning cycle. When the oven door is
closed, touch OVEN LIGHT to turn them on or off.
Before replacing, make sure the oven is off and cool.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Turn the glass bulb cover in the back of the oven
counterclockwise to remove.
3. Turn bulb counterclockwise to remove from socket.
4. Replace bulb and bulb cover by turning clockwise.
5. Reconnect power.
For normal range use, it is not suggested to remove the oven
door. However, if removal is necessary, make sure the oven is off
and cool. Then, follow these instructions. The oven door is heavy.
1. Open oven door all the way.
2. Flip up the hinge latch on each side.
3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. Lift the oven door while holding both sides.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame.
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door.
2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a "click" as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Check
that the door is free to open and close. If it is not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures.