Six Unit Multi Charger
PROFESSIONAL TWO-WAY RADIO CHARGER
This universal rapid charger can charge a wide
range of two-way radio rechargeable batteries. The
charger works with the following:
A. Lithium-ion, Lithium Polymer, Ni-CD, Ni-MH
B. Battery capacities between 700mAh and
Important Safety Instructions
• Please read and follow the safety instructions and
keep the instructions where they can be easily
• To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, keep
the charger completely dry and never use it near
water. Avoid exposing it to rain or humidity.
• Clean only with a dry cloth.
• Keep all vents clear and clean. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer's instruction.
• Do not use or store near heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, amplifiers, or
other objects that produce heat.
• If the provided plug is defective or does not fit into
your outlet, contact your RCA Communications
Systems Center for replacement.
• Avoid holding the charger by its cord, and keep
the cord from being crushed or pinched.
• Only use attachments or accessories specified by
• Unplug the charger during lightning storms and
when storing it for an extended period of time.
• Use a certified RCA dealer only to service the
• Do not modify the charger in any way.
• Do not replace the battery adapter or power
supply with unauthorized parts, as the charger
may be damaged and your warranty will be
• Never attempt to charge alkaline or dry cell
batteries as they may burst and cause serious
• Never allow metal, wire, etc. to touch any internal
part of the charger.
• Keep the battery and the charger contacts clean, in
order to obtain a full charge on the battery.
• Never put batteries in a fire as they may explode
and cause serious injury.
• Keep the charger away from televisions and radios
to prevent interference.
• In order to avoid overcharging, promptly remove
battery from the charger after its been fully
charged. Batteries/radios must not be left in the
charger for more than 15 hours.
• If a battery won't operate after being fully
charged, completely discharge it and try charging
it again. If the battery still will not retain a charge,
replace the battery with a new one.
• Replace old batteries with the exact type of
battery or an explosion may occur.
• Do not expose the charger or batteries to direct
sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
• To unplug the power cable, first turn off the Main
This tri-chemistry charger works with Li-Ion (Lithium-
Ion), LiPo (Lithium Polymer), Ni-CD (Nickel-Cadmium)
and Ni-MH (Nickel-Metal Hydride) batteries.
Dimensions: 20" x 6.8" x 3.2" (510 x 172 x 80mm)
5.5 lb. charger only (2.5 kg)
59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
32° - 149°F (0° - 65°C)
Power Supply: Input - 110 - 240V / Output - 15V 4.8A
Accessories (Comes assembled)
A. Charging Cup
B. Individual LED Indicators
C. Charger Base
D. ON / OFF Switch
E. 110 - 240V Power Supply
F. Power Cord
G. Aluminum Bottom Cover
H. Rubber Foot w/ Screw