Download  Print this page

Installation; Operation - Yamaha MSP10STUDIO Owner's Manual

Powered monitor speaker
Hide thumbs


Thank you for purchasing the Yamaha MSP10STUDIO powered monitor speaker
system. The MSP10STUDIO features a compact bass reflex cabinet, with a 20 cm
two-way cone speaker and a 2.5 cm titanium dome speaker.
This powered bi-amplifier speaker system faithfully reproduces sound and can be
used for a wide range of applications, from personal home recordings to serious
professional use. Please read this Owner's Manual thoroughly to make the best use of
the MSP10STUDIO's quality functions for the longest period of time, and keep the
manual in a safe place.


• Connect this unit's power cord only to an AC outlet of
the type stated in this Owner's Manual or as marked on
the unit. Failure to do so is a fire and electrical shock
• Do not allow water to enter this unit or allow the unit to
become wet. Fire or electrical shock may result.
• Do not place heavy objects, including this unit, on top of
the power cord. A damaged power cord is a fire and elec-
trical shock hazard. In particular, be careful not to place
heavy objects on a power cord covered by a carpet.
• Do not place a container with liquid or small metal
objects on top of this unit. Liquid or metal objects inside
this unit are a fire and electrical shock hazard.


• Do not scratch, bend, twist, pull, or heat the power cord.
A damaged power cord is a fire and electrical shock haz-
• If lightning begins to occur, turn off the power switch of
the unit as soon as possible, and unplug the power cable
plug from the electrical outlet.
• Keep this unit away from the following locations:
- Locations exposed to oil splashes or steam, such as
near cooking stoves, humidifiers, etc.
- Unstable surfaces, such as a wobbly table or slope.
- Locations exposed to excessive heat, such as inside a
car with all the windows closed, or places that receive
direct sunlight.
- Locations subject to excessive humidity or dust accu-
• Do not place the power cord close to a heater. It may
melt, causing fire or electrical shock.
– for safe operation –
• If there is a possibility of lightning, do not touch the
power cable plug if it is still connected. Doing so may be
an electrical shock hazard.
• Do not modify the unit. Doing so is a fire and electrical
shock hazard.
• Do not remove the unit's cover. You could receive an
electrical shock. If you think internal inspection, main-
tenance, or repair is necessary, contact your dealer.
In case an abnormality occurs during operation
• If the power cord is damaged (i.e., cut or a bare wire is
exposed), ask your dealer for a replacement. Using the
unit with a damaged power cord is a fire and electrical
shock hazard.
• If you notice any abnormality, such as smoke, odor, or
noise, or if a foreign object or liquid gets inside the unit,
turn it off immediately. Remove the power cord from the
AC outlet. Consult your dealer for repair. Using the unit
in this condition is a fire and electrical shock hazard.
• Should this unit be dropped or the cabinet be damaged,
turn the power switch off, remove the power plug from
the AC outlet, and contact your dealer. If you continue
using the unit without heeding this instruction, fire or
electrical shock may result.
• Hold the power cord plug when disconnecting it from an
AC outlet. Never pull the cord. A damaged power cord is
a potential fire and electrical shock hazard.
• Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Doing so
is a potential electrical shock hazard.
• This unit has ventilation holes at the bottom and rear to
prevent the internal temperature rising too high. Do not
block them. Blocked ventilation holes are a fire hazard.
In particular, do not
- place the unit on its side or upside down,
- place the unit in any poorly-ventilated location such as
a bookcase or closet.
- cover the unit with a table cloth or place it on a carpet
or bed.



  Related Manuals for Yamaha MSP10STUDIO

This manual is also suitable for: