Welcome! Have you got everything?
Dashboard Camera, Windshield Mount, Car Adapter, Quick Start Guide
• It is the user's responsibility to check the applicable laws before
using the dash cam. We do not take any responsibility for wrong or
unlawful use of the dash cam.
• In some jurisdictions, the use of dash cams can be considered as an
invasion of privacy as well as the mounting of the dash cam on the
Installing your Device (Graph 1)
• Above illustration refers to right-hand drive car. For left-hand drive
cars, please flip the position of the cable installation accordingly.
• Install dashcam and suction mount together first. Clean the
windshield near rear-view mirror area. Press suction cup of the mount
to the cleaned windshield and press the lever to lock. Ensure the
mount is safely attached to the cleaned windshield. We do not take
any responsibility for inproper installation of mount.
• Always connect micro USB plug of power cable into dashcam and
connect another end to cigarette charger of vehicle for power supply.
It is not designed to run on battery power alone. The battery inside
dashcam is for backup purposes (parking mode) only. It will record
automatically (once record mode is activated) with blue flashing LED
as soon as it is connected to a power source.
• In order to record video, a SD card (not provided) is recommended
to insert into the SD card slot of dashcam before using.
• Your dashboard camera accepts SD cards with up to 32GB capacity
(class 10). You MUST format the SD card before recording.
• You can power it ON or OFF manually by pressing the On/Off button.
• Press the Menu/Back button to access Main Setting or Video
Settings, press Up or Down to navigate, OK to confirm, and Menu/
Back to go back or cancel.