In-car video camera and windshield mount camera base (6 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola MDC10W
USER’S GUIDE HD Dash Cam with Wi-Fi® For Road or In-Car Monitoring Model: MDC10W The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Hubble Dashcam app. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
DC-IN & USB Socket Power Button and Indicator Connect the car adapter or Press and hold for 3 USB data cable here. seconds to turn MDC10W Recessed Reset Button On / Off. In the unlikely event Red light: Charging MDC10W becomes...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING • Do not install the device within the driver’s or passenger airbag operation range. Please refer to your car’s service manual for details about the operation range of your car’s airbags. • Never modify modes, settings, or program your device while your car is in motion.
2. Getting Started Installing your Device Best Installation Location The above illustration refers to a left-hand drive car. For right-hand drive cars, please flip the position of the cable installation accordingly. • Install your device within the rear-view mirror area and within the wiper cleaning area to get the clearest possible view.
• There are two ways to install MDC10W in your car: 1. Screw the MDC10W into the mounting bolt of the Suction mount. 2. Press the suction cup of the Suction mount against the windshield, and press the lever to lock. Ensure...
• When using the dashboard camera in your car, we recommend that you always use the cigarette lighter car adapter in order to maintain the battery level. The unit is not designed to run on battery power alone, the battery is there for backup purposes only. Basic Use •...
as it is connected to a power source. Simply connect your dashboard camera to a power source that comes on when you start the engine of your vehicle, and the dashboard camera will start loop recording automatically (Blue light flashing) without you having to remember to press on a button.
Connecting your smartphone to the MDC10W works similarly as connecting your smartphone to a Wi-Fi network. First, make sure that your MDC10W is powered on by the car adapter (Red light on and Blue light flashing). 3.3.1 On Android Smartphone 1.
2. The following screen appears. 3. Tap “Connect to the dashcam” to connect your smartphone to the MDC10W. 4. Enter password (the default password is 12345678) and tap Yes. Connecting Devices...
Warning: When your Android phone is connected to the MDC10W camera for viewing of live video or playback of video, your phone’s 3G/4G mobile data will not be accessible. Your phone will not have any Internet connection as well.
3.3.2 On iOS Smartphone 1. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and select "MDC10W_xxxxxxxxx" from the list of networks. 2. Enter password (the default password is 12345678) and tap Join. 3. The following screen appears: 4. Open Hubble Dashcam app, and tap “Connect to the dashcam”...
5. Once connected successfully, the View Finder and Main control panel appear as below: Connecting Devices...
4. Manage your recordings The following instructions and screenshots show how things work and look using Android phones. However, the basic steps should still work for iOS phones. Although Hubble Dashcam app has been designed to be viewed in portrait mode as you would normally use your phone, some functions are best viewed when your phone is rotated to landscape mode, such as: Live View and when...
Live / Live: screen shows real-time Playback live stream from MDC10W Displayed on Red dot flashing: loop top left corner) recording mode Playback: screen shows playback of the recorded video that is stored on the memory card of MDC10W Event videos...
Playback Tap and drag inside the video timeline bar to select the time you wish to playback the video. You can also pinch and spread to zoom in and out of the timeline bar. Recordings are colour-coded: green for normal recordings, red for Event videos, while no colour indicates that there is no recording during that time...
Download During video playback, tap videos to download video. Tap on the first picture that you want to start video download (Start), followed by the last picture that you want to end video download (End), and then tap Download. Your chosen videos will be downloaded to your smartphone.
Settings , and the following Displayed on screen will appear: top right corner) to view more information or options. Tap on Dashcam Settings, and the following screen will appear: The default settings have been chosen for best performance. However, you can also change them based on your needs.
5. Manage downloaded photos and videos You can use Hubble Dashcam app to manage files that have already been downloaded from MDC10W to your smartphone. 1. From the view finder and Main control panel, tap Downloaded and the following screen will appear: •...
• To save Videos or Photos: iPhone Select a file and tap SAVE on the bottom right corner. A "DASHCAM" folder will be automatically created to store saved videos and photos. You can select videos or photos to share on your social network. Android Downloaded Videos or Photos will be Phone...
6. Main features and Settings Recording and Saving The purpose of your MDC10W is to continuously record the road ahead, and to automatically record and save any incidents or accidents you might be involved in. The status LED (Blue) will flash when it is recording.
Dashcam app > Dashcam settings > Parking mode. G-sensor / File Protection Your MDC10W is equipped with a G-sensor that detects shocks. Each time an impact is detected, it will lock the recording during which the event occurred and prevent the loop recording from being overwritten.
Hubble Dashcam app, select Dashcam settings > G-Sensor. Note that if you turn the G-sensor off, your MDC10W will not be able to lock and protect any footage. To unlock protected recordings, tap Hubble Dashcam app and select Storage Management >...
7. Other settings Change Wi-Fi password To change the password, tap in Hubble Dashcam app, select Dashcam settings and tap MODIFY under Wi-Fi password. After changing the password, the camera will disconnect from your phone, and it has to be reconnected using the new password.
> Restore the default settings. Restore Wi-Fi password With the power off, press and hold the power button on MDC10W for 30 seconds until the blue light flashes, then release the power button. The Wi-Fi password of MDC10W will be restored to 12345678.
8. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
+44 (0) 8187 62092 (ROI) Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY BY STATE, PROVINCE OR COUNTRY. FOR CONSUMERS WHO ARE COVERED BY CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR, IF DIFFERENT, THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND...
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE...
Products Covered Length of Coverage Consumer Products One (1) year from the date of the Products, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product. Consumer Ninety (90) days from Accessories the date of the Accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories.
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Other Information? To obtain service or information, please call: +44 (0) 844 557 0890 (UK only)* *Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge Mon - Fri 8:00am to 8:00pm Sat 8.30am to 2:00pm +44 (0) 8187 62092 (ROI) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive instructions on how to ship the...
E-Mail address: email@example.com declare that the DoC is issued under our sole responsibility and belongs to the following product: Apparatus model/Product: MDC10W series Type: Dash Camera Object of the declaration: The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonization legislation: RE Directive 2014/53/EU.
10. Technical Specifications Video resolution HD 720P resolution Lens 140° wide angle Video format MJPEG Micro SD card Up to 32G capacity, Class LED lights Supported Mic and Speaker Built-in Power 5V DC Battery Li-polymer battery Device dimensions 92.5x35x41mm Device weight Mount dimensions Suction Mount: 55x55x50mm...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylised M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.