the door bins
To remove door bins:
1. Lii bin up.
2. Pull bin straight out.
To replace door bins:
1. Slide bin in above desired support button.
2. Push down until it stops.
Use the bidshelf glides to secure odd-
shaped items or to separate other items.
1. Grasp glide.
2. Slide glide along bin/track.
NOTE: Shelf glides cannot be removed.
The tall-bottle retainer fits onto any dcor bin
in your refrigerator. The retainer holds tall-
bottles in place when opening and closing
the refrigerator door.
To remove tall-bottle retainer:
1. Grasp center of retainer.
2. Pull up and off of bin.
To replace tall-bottle retainer:
1. Position retainer above desired door bin.
2. Gently push retainer down onto bin.
NOTE: The door bins on some models
have an outside lip along the front edge.
Make sure to clear that lip before pushing
down on retainer.
3. Make sure both side notches sit firmly