To slide shelf side-teslde:
1. Lii slightly on shelf front.
2. Slide to desired location.
3. Lower shelf front to level position.
NOTE: You do not have to remove small
items from the shelf before moving it side-to-
side. You may need to remove larger items.
To remove the shelf:
all items from the shelf.
2. Hold hack of shelf with one hand.
3. Lii front of shelf to 45" angle.
4. Lower shelf slightly to release shelf from
upper channel of track. Then pull sheff
NOTE: Shelf is heavy. Make sure you use
both hands when removing shelf.
Lii front slightly.
Then rlide to new location.
Hold with both hands
and lift front to 45" angle.
To remove shelf track:
1. Lii both sides of track slightly.
2. Pull track straight out.
Hold both sides and
lift up and out.
To replace shelf track:
1. Guide track hooks into the shelf
on the hack wall of the cabinet.
NOTE: Make sure all three track hooks
are in slots and that the slots are parallel
to each other.
2. Push track backward and down.
3. Check that track is completely seated in
the shelf supports.
3 sets of