Allow % inch
cm) space on each
side and at the top of the refrigerator for
ease of installation.
2. If the refrigerator is to be against a wall,
you might want to leave extra space on
the hinge side closest to the wall so the
door can be opened wider.
3. The refrigerator can be flush against the
4. Make sure ice maker water supply has
Refer to Installation
Your refrigerator has 2 front leveling
on the right and one on the left.
To adjust one or both of these, follow the
Remove base grille. (See page 18.)
2. To raise front, turn screw clockwise.
3. To lower front, turn screw counterclock-
Check with level.
5. Replace base grille. (See page
Right to raise;
left to lower
Use a screw-
driver to adjust