the ice maker
Remove, empty and clean the storage bin if:
. the ice dispenser has not, or will not, be
used for a week or more.
a power failure causes ice in the bin to
melt and freeze together.
the ice dispenser is not used regularly.
To remove ice bin:
Pull the covering panel out from the
bottom and slide it to the rear.
2. Lift the signal arm so it clicks into the OFF
(up) position. Ice can still be dispensed,
but no more can be made.
3. Lift the front of the storage bin and pull it
4. Empty the ice bin. Use hot or warm water
to melt the ice if necessary. Never use
sharp to break up ice in the
bin. This can damage the bin and dis-
5. Wash with mild detergent. Rinse well. Do
not use harsh or abrasive cleaners or
6. When replacing the bin, make sure it is
pushed in all the way. Then push the
signal arm down to the ON position to
restart ice production.