Before you call for service...
Clothes take too long
Clothes are wrinkled
Water seen on inside of
door and top of lint filter
when opening door after
Small areas on clothes are Steam condenses on inner drum
damp after steam cycle
Collars and waistbands
still wet at end of cycle
in metallic color
Large loads of heavy fabrics
(like beach towels)
Controls improperly set
Lint filter is full
Improper or obstructed
Blown fuses or tripped
Letting items sit in dryer
after cycle ends
Some fabrics will naturally shrink • To avoid shrinkage, follow garment care labels exactly.
when washed. Others can be
safely washed, but will shrink
in the dryer
Steam condenses on these
The dryness monitor senses
that the body of the clothes
This is normal
What To Do
• Separate heavy items from lightweight items (generally,
a well-sorted washer load is a well-sorted dryer load).
• Large, heavy fabrics contain more moisture and take
longer to dry. Separate large, heavy fabrics into smaller
loads to speed drying time.
• Match control settings to the load you are drying.
• Clean lint filter before every load.
• Check installation instructions for proper
• Make sure ducting is clean, free of kinks and
• Check to see if outside wall damper operates easily.
• Check the Installation Instructions to make sure the
dryer venting is correct.
• Replace fuses or reset circuit breakers. Since most dryers
use 2 fuses/breakers, make sure both are operating.
• Do not put more than one washer load in the dryer at
• If you are drying only one or two items, add a few items
to ensure proper tumbling.
• Select a shorter drying time.
• Remove items while they still hold a slight amount of
moisture. Select a Less Dry or Damp Dry setting.
• Remove items when cycle ends and fold or hang
• Separate large loads into smaller ones.
• Some items may be pressed back into shape after drying.
• If you are concerned about shrinkage in a particular
item, do not machine wash or tumble dry it
• This is normal.
• If using the Steam Dewrinkle cycle, manually reduce
the cycle time. If using the Steam Refresh cycle, add
more garments to the load.
• Choose Speed Dry or Timed Dry to dry damp collars
and waistbands. In the future, when drying a load with
collars and waistbands, choose More Dry.
• Due to the metallic properties of paint used for this unique
product, slight variations of color may occur due to
viewing angles and lighting conditions.