WARNING - When using electric appliances,
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all the instructions before using the appliance.
2. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision
is necessary when an appliance
is used near children.
3. Do not put fingers or hands into a waste disposer.
4. Turn the power switch to the off position before attempting to clear a jam or
remove an object from the disposer.
5. When attempting
to loosen a jam in a waste disposer,
use a long wooden
object such as a wooden spoon or the wooden handle of a broom or mop.
6. When attempting to remove objects from a waste disposer use long-handled
tongs or pliers. If the disposer is magnetically
should be used.
7. To reduce the risk of injury by materials
that may be expelled
by a waste
disposer, do not put the following into a disposer:
a) Clam or oyster shells.
b) Drain cleaner.
c) Glass, china, or plastic.
d) Large whole bones.
e) Whole corn husks.
f) Metal, such as bottle caps, tin cans, or aluminum foil.
8. When not operating
a disposer, leave the drain cover in place to reduce the
risk of objects falling into the disposer.
9. Electrically ground disposer. See Installation Instructions for details.
to do so can result
in death or electrical
For detailed instructions see Installation Instructions. ALL ELECTRICAL CONNEC-
TIONS MUST CONFORM
WITH LOCAL CODES. This disposer
is Listed by
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.