Setting the Temperature
This sets the fridge temperature or freezer
• Press the Fridge button or Freezer button to
adjust the temperature.
• The initial temperature is set.
− Fridge : 3 °C
− Freezer : -18 °C
• The temperature can be adjusted.
− Fridge : from 0 °C to 6 °C
− Freezer : from -24 °C to -16 °C
• The actual inner temperature varies
depending on the food status, as the indicated
setting temperature is a target temperature,
not actual temperature within the appliance.
• The default temperature setting may vary
depending on the appliance.
• Wait until two or three hours have passed
after connecting the appliance to the outlet
before storing food in the appliance.
• For ice making in normal climates, the freezer
temperature should be set to -18 °C or colder.
Setting Express Freeze
The function can quickly freeze a large amount
of ice or frozen foods.
• When you press the Express Freeze button,
the Express Freeze icon lights on the control
• The function is enabled and disabled in turn
each time you press the button.
• The Express Freeze function automatically
terminates after a specific period has passed.
Setting and Resetting Lock
This locks the buttons on the control panel.
• When you press the Lock button for 3
seconds, the Lock/Unlock icon on the control
panel lights. The function is enabled and
disabled in turn each time you press the
• If you press a button other than lock when the
lock is set, the button will not function.
• To change a setting, first press the Lock
button for 3 seconds to disable the function.
• The Lock function does not disable the
• When you press a button other than lock
when the lock is set, the Lock/Unlock icon on
the control panel will flash 3 times.
This door mullion prevents cold air from leaking
from the appliance.
• The door alarm will sound every 30 seconds if
the door remains open longer than one
minute. Ensure that the folding mullion is
folded in before closing the left-hand door.
• To reduce the risk of door scratches and
breaking the centre door mullion, make sure
that the appliance door mullion is always