• When it is necessary to move the appliance
through a narrow opening, removing the doors
is the recommended procedure.
• Disconnect the power cord, house fuse or
circuit breaker before installing or servicing the
appliance. Failure to follow these instructions
may result in death, fire or electric shock.
Removing the Fridge Doors
Remove the screw of the hinge cover on
top of the appliance by rotating it
Remove the connector by pulling it in both
directions by pressing down on the hook of
the wire harness connector.
Unscrew the groud wire
hinge lever counterclockwise. Lift the top
hinge free of the hinge lever latch.
• It is recommended that two or more people
carry out the door removal and refitting.
• When removing the upper hinge, be careful
that the door does not fall forward.
Lift the door off of the middle hinge pin and
remove the door.
• Place the door on a non-scratching surface
with the inner side facing up.
. Rotate the