• Do not clean glass shelves with warm water
while they are cold. Shelves may break if
exposed to sudden temperature changes or
* means that this feature varies depending on
the model purchased.
The InstaView function on the Door-in-Door lets
you see if you're running low on frequently
items like beverages and snacks, without
the refrigerator door.
Knock twice on the glass to turn the LED
light inside the Door-in-Door on or off.
The LED light turns off automatically after
• The InstaView Door-in-Door function is
disabled when the right refrigerator door and
the left freezer door are open, for two
seconds after closing the door, and when the
ice dispenser is in use.
• Knock near the center of the glass. Knocking
near the edges of the glass may not activate
the InstaView Door-in-Door function properly.
• Knock hard enough that the knocking sound
• The InstaView Door-in-Door function may
activate if a loud noise occurs near the
Door Open Alarm
The alarm sounds 3 times in 30 second
intervals if the door (fridge compartment,
freezer compartment, Door-in-Door) is left open
or not completely closed for one minute.
• Contact the LG Electronics customer
information centre if the alarm sound
continues even after closing the door.
The appliance can automatically detect
problems during the operation.
• If a problem is detected, the appliance may
not operate and an error code is displayed
even when any button is pressed.
• When this occurs, do not turn off the power
and immediately contact the LG Electronics
customer information centre. If you turn off
the power, the repair technician from the LG
Electronics customer information centre may
have difficulty finding the problem.