CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
This ice maker comes with a self-cleaning function and it is strongly
recommended that you use the function to clean your unit before you use it for
the first time.
Operating the self-cleaning function:
1. Plug in the unit and keep it in standby mode (a red LED ring will light up).
2. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to start the self-cleaning process. A
blue and purple LED ring will start flashing.
3. Let the cleaning process run for at least 30 seconds.
4. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to stop the self-cleaning process.
Cleaning the exterior and interior:
1. Remove the ice basket.
2. Turn the drain cap to drain out any water left in the tank.
3. Clean the interior with diluted detergent, warm water, and a soft cloth.
4. The outside of the ice maker should be cleaned regularly with a diluted
detergent and warm water.
5. Dry the interior and exterior with a soft cloth.
6. Close the drain cap.
To maintain the integrity of your ice maker, run the self-cleaning process
before each new use. Clean the interior and exterior frequently to remove any
built-up debris or dust particles from storage.
ELECTRICAL SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM