GETTING TO KNOW YOUR ICE MAKER
1. Ice Basket and Scoop: used for storing and serving the ice.
2. Ice Window: allows you to check how much ice has been produced
without having to open the top and letting warm air in.
3. Air Vents: Located on the back and sides of the unit, these vents help
prevent the unit from overheating. Please leave at least six inches of space
all around the unit for proper ventilation.
4. Water Drain: allows you to empty the water from the tank easily.
5. Max Fill Line: Inside the water tank below the ice tray is a line marking
labeled "MAX." Do not fill the water tank above this line.
6. Controls/Indicator Lights:
STANDBY MODE: Once you plug in your ice maker, a red LED ring will
light up to indicate the unit is waiting to produce ice. It will not make
batches until the unit has been activated with the power button.
POWER BUTTON: Press the power button once to turn on your ice
maker. Once on, a blue LED ring will light up and the unit will begin to
make ice. To turn the unit OFF, hold the power button for 3 seconds.
The red LED ring will light up and the ice maker will go back to standby
ICE FULL: There is an infrared sensor that helps detect when the ice
tray is full. When the tray is full, ice production will stop, the unit will