1. It is safe to adjust after using insulating transformer between
the power supply line and chassis input to prevent the risk of
electric shock and protect the instrument.
2. Never disconnect leads while the TV receiver is on.
3. Don't short any portion of circuits while power is on.
4. The adjustment must be done by the correct appliances.
5. Unless otherwise noted, set the line voltage to 230Vac!10%,
6. The adjustment of TVshould be performed after warming up
for 15 minutes.
Test Equipment required
1. RF signal generator (with pattern generator)
2. Multimeter (volt meter)
3. Color analyzer
RF AGC (Automatic Gain Control) Adjustment
: AGC TP(J1)
: AGC Data(Line SVC-1)
1) Input PAL-B/G 05 CH.
2) Connect Multimeter to TP(J1),AGC adjustment point.
3) Adjust AGC data in SVC mode until the voltage of Multimeter
Screen Voltage Adjustment
: CPT Face
: Screen Control of FBT
1) Tune the RF Modulator to receive a PAL or SECAM signal.
2) Press MIX button on remote controller for Service to get into
the Screen Adjust Mode.
3) Adhere the Color Analyzer on the White window of CPT
4) Adjust Screen Volume of FBT so that the luminance of White
window is 50!1 FL(171 cd).
: Observing Display
: Focus control of FBT
1) Tune the TV set to receive a digital pattern.
2) Adjust the upper Focus volume of FBT for the best focus of
vertical line B.
3) Adjust the lower Focus volume of FBT for the best focus of
4) Repeat above step 2) and 3) for the best overall focus.
Deflection Data Adjustment (Line SVC-2)
NOTE : How to enter into the Line Service Mode with a remocon.
2.Press the Red button.
3.Press the Green button.
4.Press the Yellow button.
5.Press the Cyan button.
6.Press the OK button.
1. Preparation for Deflection Adjustment
1) Tune the TV set to receive a PAL B/G Digital pattern.
2) At SVC mode, press the Yellow colored buttonon the SVC
And then,deflection data adjustment OSD(SVC2 mode) will
3) Press Channel UP/DOWN button for desirous function
4) Press Volume UP/DOWN button to adjust the data.
VL (Vertical Linearity)
Adjust so that the boundary line between upper and lower half
is in accord with geometric horizontal center of the CPT.
VA (Vertical Amplitude)
Adjust so that the circle of a digital circle pattern may be
located within the effective screen of the CPT.
SC (Vertical "S" Correction)
Adjust so that all distance between each horizontal lines are
to be the same.
VS (Vertical Shift)
Adjust so that the horizontal center line of a digital circle
pattern is in accord with geometric horizontal center of the
HS (Horizontal Shift)
Adjust so that the vertical center line of a digital circle pattern
is in accord with geometric vertical center of the CPT.
- 9 -