HFD-135 OM English.qxd
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working outlet.
• Touch the Power (
) button to turn the air purifier On.
The LCD screen will display the current setting. (Fig. 2).
• When first starting the unit, you can hear a change in speed
and this is normal.
• To change speeds, press the up (
buttons. The display will indicate the current setting:
), Medium (
• For best results, set the unit to operate at High (
For quieter settings, or during sleep, set the unit to Medium
) or Low (
• Note that during normal operation, the rotating continuous
operation symbol (
) will appear in place of timer hours.
• To turn the unit off, touch the Power (
Once the air purifier is turned on, you can program this unit to
turn off automatically after a set amount of time.
• Press the Timer button – the LCD screen flashes the number
18 (Fig. 3).
• Press the timer plus (
increase or decrease the desired number of hours (1 to 18).
The selected number will flash for a few seconds – once it
stops flashing, the air purifier is in Timer mode.
(Example: If you want the unit to turn off in 6 hours, touch
the Timer button, then press the timer minus (
until the number "6" is displayed.)
• The Timer button will be illuminated in Timer mode and the number of hours remaining will be displayed.
• To turn the Timer mode off, press the Timer button. The continuous operation icon (
DUAL UV LAMP OPERATION
• Press the UV button to turn the Lamps on or off (Fig. 4).
• The Lamps will light and you will see a faint blue glow
along the top grille of the unit. This is a visual effect. The
UV bulbs are located in the lower portion of the unit.
• The UV button will be illuminated on the control panel.
NOTE: Removing the IFD
turning the unit off will cancel the UV Lamp function.
) or down (
), High (
) or timer minus (
) buttons to
filter assembly or UV cover or
Speed +/– Buttons
Indicates continuous operation
) will appear.