TO PERFORM ALL RESET
1. Open the battery compartment and press the RESET button.
• At this time the following message appears on the display.
2. Make sure that YES is highlighted. If NO is highkighted, press
The next step deletes all data stored in the CSF Unit's memory. Make sure that you really want
to delete the data before you continue!
3. Press OK to start the RESET procedure.
• After the ALL RESET operation is complete, the LANGUAGE screen appears on the display.
4. Use the procedure under "Setting the System Language" to select a system language.
• After you set the system language, the Home Time Screen appears.
5. Check the Home Time setting and make changes if necessary.
Following the all reset operation, the CSF Unit settings are initialized as noted below.
To perform SECRET RESET
• The following procedure erases all data stored in the secret drawer. Make sure you do not need any
of the data in the secret drawer before deleting it. You can transfer data you might need to the desktop
(page 9) before performing this procedure.
• Note that this unit has no procedure for deleting the password only (and leaving secret drawer
contents) or secret drawer contents only (and leaving the password).
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the FUNC key and then input 1 to select SYSTEM.
twice to change to the third screen (3/3), and then input 1 to select SECRET RESET.
4. Press OK.
CLEAR MEMORY AND
SET UP THE UNIT
Data alarm (Schedule alarm, Reminder
alarm and To Do alarm) — ON
Daily alarm — OFF
Key — ON
— 8 —
to move the highlighting to YES.