Old and out-of-order fridges or freezer
• If your old fridge or freezer has a lock, break or remove the lock before discarding it,
because children may get trapped inside it and may cause an accident.
• Old fridges and freezers contain isolation material and refrigerant with CFC. Therefore,
take care not to harm environment when you are discarding your old fridges.
Disposal of your old appliance
The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not
be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring
this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise
be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed
information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household
waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
• Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using your appliance.
We are not responsible for the damage occurred due to misuse.
• Follow all instructions on your appliance and instruction manual, and keep this manual
in a safe place to resolve the problems that may occur in the future.
• This appliance is produced to be used in homes and it can only be used in domestic
environments and for the specified purposes. It is not suitable for commercial or common
use. Such use will cause the guarantee of the appliance to be cancelled and our company
will not be responsible for the losses to be occurred.
• This appliance is produced to be used in houses and it is only suitable for cooling / storing
foods. It is not suitable for commercial or common use and/or for storing substances
except for food. Our company is not responsible for the losses to be occurred in the
• Do not connect your fridge freezer to the mains electricity supply using
an extension lead.
• Do not use damaged, torn or old plugs.
• Do not pull, bend or damage the cord.
• Do not use plug adapter.
• This appliance is designed for use by adults. Do not allow children to
play with the appliance or hang off the door.
• Never touch the power cord/plug with wet hands. This may cause a short
circuit or electric shock.
• Do not place glass bottles or cans in the ice-making compartment as
they will burst when the contents freeze.