RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK)
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE REFER
SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK
HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN
CAUTION: The apparatus should not be exposed to
water (dripping or splashing) and no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, should be placed on the
WARNING: Do not install this equipment in a
confined space such as a book case or similar unit.
CAUTION: Do not use high voltage products around
this product. (ex. Electrical swatter) This product may
malfunction due to electrical shock.
DO NOT OPEN
This lightning flash with arrowhead
symbol within an equilateral
triangle is intended to alert the
user to the presence of uninsulated
dangerous voltage within the
product' s enclosure that may be of
sufficient magnitude to constitute
a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an
equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence
of important operating and
instructions in the literature
accompanying the product.
CAUTION: Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer' s
Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided
for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of
the product and to protect it from over heating.
The openings shall never be blocked by placing
the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar
surface. This product should not be placed in a built-
in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless
proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer' s
instruction has been adhered to.
NOTICE: For safety marking information including
product identification and supply ratings, please refer
to the main label on the bottom or the other surface
of the product.
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
The Power Plug is the disconnecting device. In case
of an emergency, the Power Plug must remain readily
Check the specification page of this owner' s manual
to be certain of the current requirements.
Do not overload wall outlets. Overloaded wall outlets,
loose or damaged wall outlets, extension cords, frayed
power cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation
are dangerous. Any of these conditions could result
in electric shock or fire. Periodically examine the
cord of your device, and if its appearance indicates
damage or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of
the device, and have the cord replaced with an exact
replacement part by an authorized service center.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical
abuse, such as being twisted, kinked, pinched, closed
in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention to
plugs, wall outlets, and the point where the cord exits