1. Open the bottom pull-out drawer in
the fridge compartment.
2. Pull down the flap of the filter holder
hooked under the glass cover of the
pull-out drawer to open it.
3. Take out the old filter from the flap
and throw it away.
4. Unpack and insert a new filter into
5. Close the flap.
5.9 PROFRESH PLUS
The refrigerator compartment is
equipped with a device that allows rapid
cooling of food and keeps a more
uniform temperature in the
This device activates automatically when
needed, for example when the
temperature inside the appliance is high.
5.10 CLEANAIR CONTROL
This active carbon filter absorbs bad
odours and maintains the best flavour
6. CARE AND CLEANING
Refer to Safety chapters.
and aroma for all the food stored in the
On delivery the filter is in a plastic bag.
To install the filter in the appliance:
1. Take off the filter cover.
2. Take out the filter from the plastic
3. Insert the filter in the slot in the rear
wall of the appliance.
4. Put on the filter cover.
Make sure that the filter
cover is always closed so
that the filter functions
To get the best performance the filter
should be changed once every 6 months.
New active filter can be purchased from
your local dealer or through the website.
The part number is printed on the plastic