8. TECHNICAL DATA....................15 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 • years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Do not use water spray and steam to clean the • appliance. Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth. Only use • neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.
ENGLISH • The mains cable must stay below the • Wrap the food in any food contact level of the mains plug. material before putting it in the • Connect the mains plug to the mains freezer compartment. socket only at the end of the 2.4 Internal lighting installation.
• Do not cause damage to the part of the cooling unit that is near the heat exchanger. 3. INSTALLATION WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 3.1 Positioning This appliance can be installed in a dry, well ventilated indoor where the ambient...
ENGLISH 3.4 Electrical Connection correspond with the coloured markings identifying the terminals in your plug, CAUTION! proceed as follows: Any electrical work required 1. Connect the wire coloured green and to install this appliance yellow to the terminal marked either should be carried out by a with the letter “E“...
4. CONTROL PANEL Temperature scale Temperature key LongFresh 0° icon FROSTMATIC icon 4.1 Switching on Selection is progressive, varying from +2°C to +8°C. 1. Plug the appliance into electrical Coldest setting: +2°C. mains socket. Warmest setting: +8°C 2. To turn on the appliance, touch the...
ENGLISH temperature in the freezer compartment 2. most suitable for fish and meat to freeze fresh food quickly, we suggest activating FROSTMATIC function for proper food storage. To activate this function press the temperature key repeatedly until the LED indicator next to FROSTMATIC icon lights up.
5. DAILY USE 5.1 Freezing fresh food In the event of accidental defrosting, for example due The freezer compartment is suitable for to a power failure, if the freezing fresh food and storing frozen power has been off for and deep-frozen food for a long time.
ENGLISH 5.5 LongFresh 0° 5.7 Replacing UltraFresh filter compartment UltraFresh filter is already installed in the plastic frame of the bottom pull-out drawer at the time of purchase of the appliance. Well-handled filter should function until the end of the appliance life cycle. To clean normally soiled filter remove it from the appliance and rinse it gently with tap water.
1. Open the bottom pull-out drawer in and aroma for all the food stored in the the fridge compartment. refrigerator compartment. 2. Pull down the flap of the filter holder On delivery the filter is in a plastic bag.
ENGLISH 6.1 Cleaning the interior 6.3 Defrosting Before using the appliance for the first Your appliance is frost free. This means time, the interior and all internal that there is no build up of frost when it accessories should be washed with is in operation, neither on the internal lukewarm water and some neutral soap walls nor on the foods.
Problem Possible cause Solution The lamp does not work. The lamp is in stand-by Close and open the door. mode. The lamp does not work. The lamp is defective. Contact the nearest Author- ised Service Centre. The lamp is defective.
Service Centre. the nearest Authorised Service Centre. 7.2 Replacing the lamp The appliance is equipped with a longlife LED interior light. 8. TECHNICAL DATA 8.1 Product information sheet Trade Mark Model RCB73726KX 925070934 RCB73726KW 925070950 Category 7. Refrigerator-freezer...
Energy efficiency class Energy consumption in kWh per year, based on standard test results for 24 hours. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located Storage volume in litres, Fridge...
ENGLISH internal side of the appliance and on the energy label. 9. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS appliances marked with the symbol Recycle materials with the symbol with the household waste. Return the Put the packaging in relevant containers product to your local recycling facility or to recycle it.