Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
Replace the FINE cartridge
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
Check that printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper on the rear tray.
Loading Plain Paper / Photo Paper
3. Press the Setup button until 4 appears on the LCD.
4. Press the Black button or the Color button.
The print head alignment sheet will be printed.
• Do not touch any printed part on the print head alignment sheet. If the sheet is stained or wrinkled,
it may not be scanned properly.
whose ink is low.