NOTE: Start mixing at the lowest speed and gradually increase as needed.
To blend in flour/dry ingredients and liquids for batters and cookie
doughs; to stir nuts, chips, raisins into heavy cookie doughs
To mix thin batters such as muffins, waffles, pancakes and quick breads;
to prepare sauces, puddings.
To cream butter and sugar; to beat eggs into batters and cookie doughs;
to prepare cake mixes and frostings.
To beat whole eggs, frozen desserts; mix light batters.
To whip cream, egg whites, mash potatoes, turnips, and squash.
1. Before cleaning, move the Speed Control to "OFF" and unplug the cord. Eject the
Beaters and remove the Spatula Attachment, if used.
2. Wash the Beaters, Whisks (if provided), and Spatula attachment in hot, sudsy water
or in a dishwasher.
3. The Mixer and the power cord can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the
Mixer. For stubborn stains, wipe with a cloth slightly dampened in sudsy water. Follow
with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleanser or pad to clean any part of
STORING THE MIXER
1. For longer life, avoid jerking the cord. To store, coil the cord loosely in loops and
secure it with a twist tie. Do not wrap the cord around the mixer.
2. Store the Beaters and Spatula Attachment in the original packaging or in a drawer.
Service, if necessary, must be performed by a Black & Decker Company-Owned or
Authorized Household Appliance Service Center. The Service Center nearest you can be
found in the yellow pages of your phone book under "Appliances-Small-Repairing" or you
may call the appropriate toll-free number on the cover of this manual.
If mailing or shipping your Mixer, pack it carefully in its original carton or any sturdy
carton with enough packing material to prevent damage. Include a note describing the
1. The Power Boost Button lets you increase
the speed to the maximum power level from
any setting. When you feel the Mixer slowing
or straining in tough mixing tasks (such as
mixing cookie dough), press the Power Boost
Button to get maximum performance. (D)
2. When you release the Button, the Mixer
will return to the speed setting you were