4. In a separate small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture
and blend together at low speed for 30 seconds, occasionally scraping sides and bottom
of the bowl.
5. In a greased 9 or 10-inch bundt pan, spread 1/3 of batter in bottom of pan. Cover with
1/2 of apple mixture. Repeat layers, using 1/3 batter, remaining apples and then remaining
batter, carefully spreading batter over apples.
6. Bake for about 35 minutes, or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean when
tested in center. Cool thoroughly on wire rack before removing from pan.
Makes: 1 bundt cake (about 12-14 pieces)
cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
teaspoons fresh grated orange peel 3
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine all ingredients for crust in a small bowl. Press onto
bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. With beaters in place, beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl at medium speed for 30
seconds. Add sugar and flour and beat at low speed for 20 seconds, then at medium
speed for 20 seconds, scraping sides and bottom of the bowl.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat at low speed for 15 seconds after each, occasionally
scraping sides and bottom of the bowl. After the last egg is added, beat at low speed for
4. Add sour cream, orange juice and peel; blend at low speed for 30 seconds, occasionally
scraping sides and bottom of the bowl.
5. Pour filling over crust; bake for 55-60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes
6. Cool completely, then top with toasted almonds. Garnish with fresh orange slices.
Makes: 12 servings
FULL ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Household Products, Inc. warrants this product against any defects that are due to
faulty material or workmanship for a one-year period after the original date of
consumer purchase. This warranty does not include damage to the product
resulting from accident or misuse. If the product should become defective within
the warranty period, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. We will
return your product, transportation charges prepaid, provided it is delivered
prepaid to any Black & Decker Company-Owned or Authorized Household
Appliance Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights
which vary from state to state. Answers to any questions regarding warranty or
service locations may be obtained by calling Consumer Assistance and Information
toll free: 1-800-231-9786.
ORANGE ALMOND CHEESECAKE
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
tablespoons all-purpose flour
cup sour cream
teaspoons fresh grated orange peel
Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Copyright © 1998 Household Products, Inc.
Pub. No. 174642-00-RV00
Printed in People's Republic of China