90516580 CDC9600 CDC1200 etc
• Apply pressure in a straight line with the bit. Use enough pressure to keep the bit biting
but not so much as to stall the motor or deflect the bit.
• Hold the drill firmly with two hands to control its twisting action.
• DO NOT CLICK THE TRIGGER OF A STALLED DRILL OFF AND ON IN AN ATTEMPT
TO START IT. DAMAGE TO THE DRILL CAN RESULT.
• Minimize stalling on breakthrough by reducing pressure and slowly drilling through the
last part of the hole.
• Keep the motor running while pulling the bit out of a drilled hole. This will help reduce
• Make sure switch turns drill on and off.
Use only mild soap and damp cloth to clean the tool. Never let any liquid get inside the
tool; never immerse any part of the tool into a liquid.
IMPORTANT: To assure product SAFETY and RELIABILITY, repairs, maintenance and
adjustment (other than those listed in this manual) should be performed by authorized
service centers or other qualified service personnel, always using identical replacement
• Unit will not start.
• Battery pack will not charge. • Battery pack not inserted into charger. • Insert battery pack into
For assistance with your product, visit our website www.blackanddecker.com for the location of the
service center nearest you or call the BLACK & DECKER help line at 1-800-544-6986.
Recommended accessories for use with your tool are available from your local dealer or
authorized service center. If you need assistance regarding accessories, please call:
The use of any accessory not recommended for use with this tool could
• Battery pack not installed properly.
• Battery pack not charged.
• Charger not plugged in.
• Surrounding air temperature
too hot or too cold.
• Check battery pack
• Check battery pack charging
charger until red LED
• Plug charger into a working
outlet. Refer to "Important
Charging Notes" for more
• Check current at
receptacle by plugging in a
lamp or other appliance.
• Check to see if
receptacle is connected to
a light switch which turns
power off when
you turn out the lights.
• Move charger and battery
pack to a surrounding air
temperature of above 40
degrees F (4,5°C) or below
105 degrees F (+40,5°C).