How to use
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and any stickers from product.
• Remove and save literature.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARe ANd CleANING section of
• open one-piece cover and insert permanent nylon mesh
filter or empty paper filter into removable filter basket
• Pour fresh cold water up to 12-cup (MAX) mark into the
water reservoir (D).
• Close one-piece cover.
• Place empty carafe on "Keep Hot" carafe plate.
• Pull power cord out from power cord holder in back of
coffeemaker and plug into standard electrical outlet.
• Brew water through appliance following BReWING CoFFee instructions,
without adding coffee grounds.
Note: This removes any dust or residue that may remain in system during
• discard water from carafe and paper filter, if used, from filter basket.
• Turn off coffeemaker, unplug and allow to cool down.
1. Remove carbon filter from packing material.
2. Press latch on filter holder to open (E).
3. Place carbon filter inside.
4. Close the filter holder tightly until it snaps into
5. Place filter holder inside the water reservoir and
insert it into the recess at the bottom right hand
Note: Replace carbon filter every 60 brewing cycles
or every 2 months after removing it from the sealed
package. (Call the 800 number on the front cover
ADJuSTING POWER CORD LENGTH
Tip: You can adjust length of power cord to suit your needs.
1. To increase length of power cord, simply grasp cord (not plug) in rear of
coffeemaker and gently pull down and out of slot away from coffeemaker.
2. To decrease length of power cord, simply feed any excess cord into slot in
rear of coffeemaker.
SETTING THE CLOCK
1. Plug appliance into standard electrical outlet.
2. digital clock display flashes 12:00 (H).
Note: You must set display clock in order to use
delayed Brewing feature.
3. To change time, press HoUR button until correct
time appears (J).
Note: When the time passes noon, a small icon
appears in the top left corner of the digital display
to let you know you are in PM time. If PM indicator
is not illuminated, the time is AM.
4. Repeat with MINUTe (MIN) button (K).
Tip: Hold buttons down to make hours and minutes
change rapidly after a short delay. To change the
time in 1-digit increments, press and release the
Note: If coffeemaker is unplugged or power is
interrupted even momentarily, display time may
need to be reset.