Connecting Headphones (Sold
Plugging in headphones cuts off output from the built-in
speakers, which means you can practice playing even late at
night without disturbing others.
• Be sure to turn down the Digital Keyboard volume level
before connecting headphones.
• Headphones do not come with the Digital Keyboard.
• Use separately sold or commercially available headphones.
• Do not listen to output over headphones at very high
volume levels for long periods. Doing so creates the
risk of hearing damage.
• If the plug of the headphones does not match the
PHONES/OUTPUT jack, use a commercially available
• If you are using headphones that require an adapter
plug, make sure you do not leave the adapter plugged
in when removing the headphones.
Connecting a Pedal (Sold
To use a pedal, connect it to the PEDAL jack.
PEDAL jack (6.3mm standard jack)
(3.5mm stereo mini jack)
Stereo mini plug
Pedal (sold separately)
Operations Common to All
Display Screen Contents
3 button functions
For information about how to adjust display contrast, see
Pressing HOME will display the [TONE] screen, which you
can use to select a tone. This is the home screen. You can
use the home screen to select the instrument type and to
configure various settings.
Settings" (page EN-32).