CO2 is a naturally occurring gas that emi�ed at great levels by human ac�vity and it is one of
several greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. CO2 only accounts for 0.03% of the fresh air. If you
breathe high concentra�on CO2, you may be at risk of carbon dioxide intoxica�on. Symptoms of
carbon dioxide toxicity include headache, irregular heartbeat, nausea, unconsciousness, or even
PCE-CMM 10 is a CO2 meter that measures CO2 concentra�on, temperature and humidity. This
meter is widely used in homes, shopping malls, oﬃces, vehicles, sta�ons etc.
Please read carefully and follow all warnings and precautions before using the device.
II. Open box inspec�on
Open the box and take out the device. Please check whether the following items are deﬁcient or
damaged and contact your supplier immediately if they are.
III. Safety informa�on
1. Check the device and its accessories for any damage or anomaly before use. Do not use the
device if the cover is damaged, or has any other malfunc�ons.
2. Please follow the opera�on instruc�ons.
3. Please do not open the device case and modify the internal circuit.
4. Do not store or use this device in high temperature, high humidity, ﬂammable, explosive and
strong electromagne�c environments.
5. Charge the meter when
6. Regularly use so� cloth and mild detergent to clean the case. Do not use abradant or solvent.
7. Complies with CE standards.
8. This meter has ABC (Automa�c Baseline Correc�on) func�on. Do not use this meter in closed
environment where CO2 concentra�on remains rela�vely high.
9. Use speciﬁed adapter to charge the device. The adapter should comply with UL/FCC safety
symbol is displayed.
PCE Americas Inc.
711 Commerce Way
From outside US: +1
Tel: (561) 320-9162
Fax: (561) 320-9176
PCE Instruments UK Ltd.
Southpoint Business Park
Hampshire / Southampton
United Kingdom, SO31 4RF
From outside UK: +44
Tel: (0) 2380 98703 0
Fax: (0) 2380 98703 9