CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
The Power Plug is the disconnecting device. In case
of an emergency, the Power Plug must remain readily
Check the specification page of this owner' s manual
to be certain of the current requirements.
Do not overload wall outlets. Overloaded wall outlets,
loose or damaged wall outlets, extension cords,
frayed power cords, or damaged or cracked wire
insulation are dangerous. Any of these conditions
could result in electric shock or fire. Periodically
examine the cord of your device, and if its appearance
indicates damage or deterioration, unplug it,
discontinue use of the device, and have the cord
replaced with an exact replacement part by an
authorized service center. Protect the power cord
from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being
twisted, kinked, pinched, closed in a door, or walked
upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets,
and the point where the cord exits the device.
This device is equipped with a portable battery or
How to Safely remove the batteries or the battery
pack from the equipment:
To Remove the old batteries or battery pack, follow
the assembly steps in reverse order. To prevent
contamination of the environment and bring on
possible threat to human and/or animal health, the
old batteries or the battery pack must be put in an
appropriate container at designated collection points.
Do not dispose of batteries or battery pack together
with other waste. It is recommended that you use
local, free reimbursement systems batteries or
battery packs, (may not be available in your area). The
batteries or the battery pack should not be exposed
to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
CAUTION: No naked flame sources, such as lighted
candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
Refers to alternating current (AC).
Refers to direct current (DC).
Refers to class II equipment.
Refers to stand-by.
Refers to "ON" (power).
Refers to dangerous voltage.