9 9 9 9 9 TEST RUN
 Before test run
s s s s s After installation of indoor and outdoor units, and piping and electric wiring work, re-check that the unit is free
from leaks of refrigerant, loosened connections, and incorrect polarity.
s s s s s Measure an impedance between the power supply terminal block on the outdoor unit and the ground with a
500 V Megger and check that it is equal to or greater than 1.0 M
For the heater integrated units, make the similar measurement on the heater power supply terminal block (L, N,
Never apply any voltage to the both terminal blocks for the indoor and outdoor unit connection (S1, S2,
S3) and the remote controller (1, 2).
s s s s s For specific models requiring changing of settings for higher ceilings or selection of power supply ON/OFF
capability, make proper changes referring to the description for Selection of Functions through Remote Con-
 Test run procedures
1) Indoor unit
1 Turn on the main power supply
While the room temperature display on the remote controller reads "CENTRALLY CONTROLLED", the remote controller
is disabled. Turn off the "CENTRALLY CONTROLLED" display before using the remote controller.
2 Press "TEST RUN" button twice
A The "TEST RUN" indicator should light up.
Cooling/drying mode: Cool air should start to blow.
Heating mode: Warm air should start to blow (after a while).
Check for correct motion of auto-vanes.
5 Check the outdoor unit fan for correct running
The outdoor unit features automatic capacity control to provide optimum fan speeds. The fan keeps running at a low
speed to meet the current outside air condition unless it exceeds its available maximum power. Then, in actuality, the fan
may stop or run in the reverse direction depending on the outside air, which does not mean malfunction.
6 Press the "ON/OFF" button to reset the test run in progress
• The test run will be automatically shut down after two hours in response to the AUTO STOP setting of two hours on the
• During the test run, the room temperature display shows the indoor unit tubing temperatures.
• In the case of the test run, the OFF timer will activate, and the test run will automatically stop after two hours.
• The room temperature display section shows the control temperature for the indoor units during the test run.
• Check that all the indoor units are running properly for simultaneous twin and triple operation.
Malfunctions may not be displayed even if the wiring is incorrect.
OA UNIT ADDRESS NO