This indicates when the unit is controlled
by optional features such as central con-
trol type remote controller.
This indicates when the continuous opera-
tion and time operation modes are set.
It also display the time for the timer opera-
tion at the same time as when it is set.
OPERATION MODE display
This indicates the operation mode.
This indicates when the standby mode is
set from the time the sleep operation starts
until the heating air is discharged.
This indicates when the defrost operation
This indicates when a malfunction has oc-
curred in the unit which should be checked.
• Only the Power display lights when the unit is stopped and power supplied to the unit.
• When power is turned ON for the first time the (CENTRAL CTRL) display appears to go off momentarily but this is not
• When the central control remote control unit, which is sold separately, is used the ON-OFF button, operation switch
TEMP adjustment button do not operate.
• "NOT AVAILABLE" is displayed when the Air speed button are pressed. This indicates that this room unit is not
equipped with the fan direction adjustment function and the louver function.
• When power is turned ON for the first time, it is normal that "H0" is displayed on the room temperature indication (For
max. 2 minutes). Please wait until this "H0" indication disappear then start the operation.
This current time, start time and stop
time can be displayed in ten second
intervals by pressing the time switch
button. The start time or stop time is
always displayed during the timer
OA UNIT ADDRESS NO.
SET TEMPERATURE display
This displays the selected setting tempera-
In this display example on the bottom left, a
condition where all display lamps light is
shown for explanation purposes although
this differs from actual operation.
AIR DIRECTION display
The selected fan speed is displayed.
FAN SPEED display
This displays the air direction.
ROOM TEMPERATURE display
The temperature of the suction air is dis-
played during operation. The display range
is 8 °C to 39 °C. The display flashes 8 °C
when the actual temperature is less than
8 °C and flashes 39 °C when the actual
temperature is greater than 39 °C.
This lamp lights during operation, goes off
when the unit stops and flashes when a
This display lights in the check mode or
when a test operation is performed.
This lamp lights when the filter need to be
This lamp lights when electricity is
supplied to the unit.