Set FUNCTION SWITCH to CD.
Press CD DOOR OPEN ( Z OPEN) button to
open the disc compartment.
Load a disc with the printed side facing up.
Close the disc compartment. The display will
show the total number of tracks.
Press CD PLAY/PAUSE ( u ) button to begin
The track number will be shown in the display.
To Pause Play
Press CD PLAY/PAUSE (u) button to pause during
Press CD PLAY/PAUSE (u) button again to resume
To Stop Play
Press CD STOP (x) button during playback.
To Skipping the Track
• Press CD FORWARD SKIP/SEARCH ( > ) button
to go to the next track.
• When CD BACKWARD SKIP/SEARCH ( . )
button is pressed once midway through a track,
the player returns to the start of that track. When
it is pressed again, a track is skipped each time
the button is pressed.
CD DOOR OPEN
• CD BACKWARD SKIP/SEARCH ( . )
• CD FORWARD SKIP/SEARCH ( > )
• CD REPEAT
• CD STOP ( x )
• CD PLAY/PAUSE ( u )
To Searching the Track (CD Only)
After pressing and holding CD SKIP/SEARCH
( . , > ) button during playback, then release at
the point you want.
• Do not tilt or move your unit with discs loaded. If you
do you may damage the discs and your unit.
• Do not touch the playing side of CD; the side without
any printing on it.
• Clean your CD from the middle outward with a soft
lint free cloth.
• Playable number of music including folders and files is
• Playable number of music per folder is 255 musics.
To Repeat Play
To play one track repeatedly
Press CD REPEAT button once during playback.
- "REPEAT 1" appears in the display.
To play all tracks repeatedly
Press CD REPEAT button again during playback.
- "REPEAT ALL" appears in the display.
To cancel repeat play
Press CD REPEAT button once more during playback.
- Repeat indicator disappears.
Durning playback, press the +10 button to go forward
to the next 10th track.