For TV/VIDEO 1/VIDEO 2
Cannot receive any channels.
No sound./Noisy sound.
Good picture, no sound.
Remote control does not operate.
Noisy picture when viewing a TV
Displaying information for this display
While the display is receiving a video signal, press and
hold the MENU button for more than 5 seconds until the
information box appears.
Press the MENU button again to make the box disappear.
Model : MFM-HT75W
Ser.No. : 1234567
Manufactured : 2005-##
If any problem persists, call your authorized Sony dealer and give
the following information:
• Model name: MFM-HT75W or MFM-HT95
• Serial number
• Detailed description of the problem
• Date of purchase
• Name and specifications of your computer and graphics board
• Type of input signals (PC 1/PC 2/TV/VIDEO 1/VIDEO 2)
Check these items
• Make sure the power cord is connected securely.
• Turn on the power of the display.
• Check antenna cable connections.
• Check audio cable connections.
• Check the volume control.
• Press the MUTING or VOL + button so that "Muting" disappears from the screen
(pages 15, 34).
• Disconnect your headphones.
• The batteries could be weak. Replace the batteries.
• Check the polarity of the batteries.
• If the 1 (power) indicator on the display does not light in orange, press the 1 (power)
switch on the display.
• If you intend to operate the TV functions, check the TV input is selected.
• If you intend to operate the TV functions with the "PIP" function, check the TV input is
selected for sub picture.
• Select the
(Parent) menu on the menu screen, then enter the following master
password: 4357. The master password clears your previous password and allows you to
enter a new password (page 25).
• Set the "NR" menu to "On" to reduce the noise on the picture (page 20)
• Decrease the setting value for the "Sharpness" menu (page 18).
Week and year