For added protection for this set
during a lightning storm, or when it
is left unattended and unused for
long periods of time, unplug it
from the wall outlet. This will
prevent damage to the set due to
lightning and power-line surges.
Notes about the discs
• To keep the disc clean, handle
the disc by its edge. Do not touch
the surface. Dust, fingerprints, or
scratches on the disc may cause
it to malfunction.
• Do not expose the disc to direct
sunlight or heat sources such as
hot air ducts, or leave it in a car
parked in direct sunlight as the
temperature may rise
considerably inside the car.
• After playing, store the disc in its
• Clean the disc with a cleaning
Wipe the disc from the centre
• Do not use solvents such as
benzine, thinner, commercially
available cleaners, or anti-static
spray intended for vinyl LPs.
• If you have printed the disc's
label, dry the label before
• Do not use the following discs:
– A disc that has a non-standard
shape (e.g., card, heart).
– A disc with a label or sticker
– A disc that has cellophane tape
or sticker adhesive on it.