PORT. IN Connection
Connect an output (earphone or line out) of portable
device (MP3 or PMP etc) to the PORT. IN
(3.5 mm) connector.
MP3 player etc.
Listening to music from your
The unit can be used to play music from many types
of portable player or external device.
1. Connect the portable player to the PORT. IN
connector of the unit.
2. Turn the power on by pressing 1 .
3. Press F to select PORTABLE function.
4. Turn on the portable player and start it playing.
Automatically switches to the PORTABLE
function when you connect the portable device
to the PORT. IN connector.
Connect a USB device (or MP3 player, etc.) to the
USB ports on the unit.
Removing the USB device from the unit :
1. Choose a different function.
2. Remove the USB device from the unit.