INDUSTRIAL FLAME SWITCH
The R4348B flame switch is for application in large com-
mercial and industrial burner installations.
The function is:
flame safeguard primary controls capable of providing
system „safe start" check and flame sensing functions.
The unit can also be used in installations using an EC7800
microcomputer-based burner control system - to extend the
number of burners being controlled.
The unit includes a 3-pole flame relay which is energized when
flame is sensed and de-energized when „no-flame" is sensed
and a 3-pole line voltage „load relay".
• Standard is a green LED which is illuminated when the
flame relay is energized.
• R4348B1057 only:
– LED bar and 4-20mA output for indicating and / or
recording the flame current strength.
• Unpowered relay outputs enable Honeywell sensors
and amplifiers to be used with a wide range of logic
schemes according to customer needs.
• Plug-in unit makes wiring and servicing easy.
• Plug-in flame signal amplifiers available to match a wide
range of flame sensors.
PRODUCT HAND BOOK