• The appliance must not be located close to radiators or cookers.
• Make sure that the mains plug is accessible after the installation of the appliance.
• Connect to potable water supply only.
• Any electrical work required to do the servicing of the appliance should be carried out
by a qualified electrician or competent person.
• This product must be serviced by an authorized Service Centre, and only genuine spare
parts must be used.
This appliance does not contain gasses which could damage the ozone layer, in either its
refrigerant circuit or insulation materials. The appliance shall not be discarded together
with the urban refuse and rubbish. The insulation foam contains flammable gases: the
appliance shall be disposed according to the applicable regulations to obtain from your
local authorities. Avoid damaging the cooling unit, especially at the rear near the heat
exchanger. The materials used on this appliance marked by the symbol
Insert the plug into the wall socket.
Turn the Temperature regulator clockwise to a medium setting.
To turn off the appliance, turn the Temperature regulator to the "O" position.
The temperature is automatically regulated.
To operate the appliance, proceed as follows:
• turn the Temperature regulator toward lower settings to obtain the minimum coldness.
• turn the Temperature regulator toward higher settings to obtain the maximum coldness.
A medium setting is generally the most suitable.
However, the exact setting should be chosen keeping in mind that the temperature in-
side the appliance depends on:
• room temperature
• how often the door is opened
• the quantity of food stored
• the location of the appliance.
If the ambient temperature is high or the appliance is fully loaded, and the appliance is
set to the lowest temperatures, it may run continuously causing frost to form on the
rear wall. In this case the dial must be set to a higher temperature to allow automatic
defrosting and therefore reduced energy consumption.
8) If a water connection is foreseen