PLEASE GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST
PAGE FOR FCC/IC AGENCY STATEMENTS
This wireless siren/strobe is intended
for use with Honeywell controls that
support SiX™ series devices.
This device can be enrolled and programmed
either before or after installation.
Set the Lyric Smart Controller in Programming
Mode and go to Zone Programming. Select Add
New, then Serial Number. Follow the controller's
instructions to begin enrollment.
2. Insert four 1.5V AA Lithium batteries (included) to
activate the device and begin the enrollment
3. The SIXSIREN Green LED flashes rapidly during
enrollment (up to 20 seconds*)
*NOTE: Depending on the signal strength between the
device and the controller, the enrollment period may
take longer than 20 seconds.
• The device sends its unique MAC ID address
(Serial Number) and Services information to
• The controller registers the device and displays
the transmitter data on screen.
4. Enrollment is confirmed when the Green LED is
ON for 3 seconds and the controller chirps once.
5. Trigger the device tamper switch again to
6. The device did not enroll in the system if:
• The White LED flashes, the system chirps and
the device powers down.
• The Green LED flashes rapidly when the device
is removed from the mounting bracket (the
tamper switch is triggered).
To restart the enrollment process, ensure the
system is in programming mode and activate the
BETA DRAFT II's – 08/14/15
Gently twist the top of the
and the mounting bracket
clockwise to separate them.
NOTE: Once enrolled in a system, the Siren cannot be
used with another controller until it is removed from
the current controller. See the Controller's instructions
7. The device can also be manually enrolled. See
the Controller's Programming Guide for